Talent Acquisition Specialist
The goal in Talent Acquisition is to lead and coordinate the recruiting process for all open positions in Belgium.
Since 1986 worldwide and for over 15 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of an international Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.400 employees, working in 16 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
Our objective in Talent Acquisition
The goal in Talent Acquisition is to lead and coordinate the recruiting process for all open positions in Belgium. You will attract and hire skilled employees and pro-actively build active talent pools to meet current and future business needs. Furthermore, you will assist in the further development and implementation of the sourcing strategy and talent acquisition programs. You’ll work closely with the Marketing team to build a strong employer brand and with the international HR community to manage and execute the Talent Acquisition approach for the years to come.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the full recruitment process of all positions at Ayming Belgium
- Engage with hiring managers to conduct initial needs assessment and create accurate, well written position specifications/job advertisements
- Proactively source potential candidates using various methods and channels (internal referrals, job websites, incoming applications, social media, job fairs, direct approach …)
- Screening, interview and assessment of candidates (phone, face-to-face)
- Organize, schedule and follow up of interviews with business
- Advice hiring managers in final selection about the best possible match with candidates taking into account the market conditions, business requirements, company values & strategy.
- Build competitive offer in close collaboration with Hiring manager.
- Management of candidates’ pipeline
- Ensure optimal communication with all internal and external stakeholders in the recruitment process (candidates, hiring managers, HR colleagues …).
- Further develop relationships with schools and external partners
- Organize campus career fair days
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and design internship programs
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
Talent Acquisition / Employer Branding
- Active involvement in HR related employer branding activities (in close collaboration with the Marketing team), such as participating at campus recruitment and events
- Continuous improvement of the recruitment process (candidates’ experience, templates, database management, interview techniques…)
- Participation in other talent acquisition related projects such as the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Follow trends in the labor market with regard to employer branding and participate actively in campaigns to find new recruitment channels and candidates
- Researching the talent market to find relevant audiences
- Set-up recruiting events
- Participate to the Employee Value Proposition
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (HR, Communications, Psychology) or equivalent by experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as a recruiter / talent specialist (within Marketing-Legal-Engineering is an asset)
- Experience in social media recruitment is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic person with a positive attitude who can inspire others
- Strong at convincing others, pro-active and discreet
- Service-oriented & result-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of ownership, initiative, drive, creativity
- Very strong planning and organizational abilities
- A true team player, who can build strong relationships with all parties involved in recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French and a very good knowledge of English.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word);
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to anticipate opportunities and meet challenges. You will have the chance to work independently and will be able to count on our gratitude for each additional achievement.
Our offer also includes:
- A long term commitment.
- A company with a young entrepreneurial spirit with a constant focus on growth.
- A competitive remuneration package, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- A challenging job with a lot of variety in a high pace professional company with room for own initiatives and personal contribution.
- We will train you to do the best job possible.
- We will challenge you to improve and expand your skill set.
- You will be part of a team that cares, shares and inspires trust.
- You will work in an environment that strikes a balance between work and play.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Well then, apply now and share with us your CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org.