Are you an innovative SME? Do you have a prototype?
On Thursday June 14th we hosted an event to help you find out if you are elegible to SME Instrument funding!
Next event, October 4th in Liège!
If you are an SME with disrupting innovative projects, in a prototyping or testing phase, and ambition to push international boundaries, then the European subsidy SME instrument can help you accelerate your growth!
With a broadened scope of eligible projects and new rules for the application process in 2018, Belgium is still late on the usage of this very interesting financing scheme. What are we waiting for?
During our SME instrument info session, participants got a better understanding of:
• The kind of projects SME Instrument can financially support;
• The amounts that can be granted, depending on the stage of your project, up 2.5 M€;
• The key factors for a successful application process;
• The lessons learnt by Digiteal, a Belgian innovative company that went through the whole process;
• The potential eligibility of your projects, thanks to a personalized eligibility check.
Our event took place :
Thursday 14 June 2018
From 14:00 to 17:00
in the co-working space
BE Central, Cantersteen 12, 1000 Brussels – Central Station
SME Instrument 101: what, how much, under which conditions?
How to successfully apply: tips & tricks
Case study: how Digiteal accelerated its growth thanks to SME Instrument funding?
Workshop: personalized eligibility check
Subscriptions for this event are completed.
Go to our contact page and get in touch with our experts!
Did you have a look at the news section ?