Belgium post-COVID-19 – Which levers are available to free up cash?
As the period of uncertainty continues, it is more essential than ever to secure the future of your business by taking full advantage of all the financial optimization opportunities available to you.
(Re)watch the webinar
That is precisely the purpose of our webinar on February 23 at 10 am (in French) or 11 am (in Dutch): to let you benefit from our expertise and highlight the often neglected, or partially utilized, cash generation opportunities that can make all the difference.
Don’t miss out on any opportunity; join our 45-minute webinar that presents a range of solutions you can implement immediately to ensure the survival and growth of your business during and after this crisis.
The topics that will be covered:
- The economic world during and after covid: what are the main changes and lessons after a year in isolation? What levers can be used to free up funds now and in the medium and long term?
- Your human capital: what means are available to optimize the associated costs and thus guarantee employment and wages, or even the growth of the company?
- Your production machines: how to reduce the taxes to which a company is subject? For industrial structures, how can these specific taxes be reduced?
- Your vision, your innovation: a key element in the adaptation of companies to the crisis; innovation will be the spearhead of the recovery and can turn this threat into an opportunity. So what measures should be taken to support your development?
- Your investments in R&D, training and transformation: this also lies at the heart of the recovery package and is your best asset for maintaining your performance. What grants are available to help you get on the right track as soon as possible?
The experts for the webinar in French
The experts for the webinar in Dutch