The R&D Tax Incentive Trilogy: Scientific Mapping, Tax Optimization & Legal Compliance
- Which activities are eligible?
- How can a scientific data audit help?
- What is the best way to ensure legal compliance and achieve tax optimization?
A webinar by Ayming and NautaDutilh on Thursday, June 18 at 11 am.
As Belgium slowly emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, many innovative companies are under severe financial pressure and are looking for ways, in addition to government relief measures and classic levers such as loans and bank guarantees, to improve their cash position as soon as possible.
The good news is that there are untapped pools of cash available to help restore liquidity and anticipate future financing needs. In addition, certain cost-saving levers tend to be underutilized, such as government measures aimed at reducing the wage bill.
This webinar will focus on the partial exemption from payroll tax on the wages of researchers, which generates a direct cash benefit for the employer.
This measure is often overlooked due to its apparent complexity and what it entails in terms of scientific mapping, tax optimization and legal compliance.
This webinar will be hosted by Ayming’s Innovation Performance Manager and legal experts from NautaDutilh.
- 11:00 – Introduction – the current context
- 11:05 – Overview of measure (Ayming)
- 11:15 – Procedural aspects (NautaDutilh)
- 11:30 – Practical challenges (Ayming)
- 11:45 – Administrative and judicial considerations (NautaDutilh)