The current crisis is confronting many companies with declining revenues and liquidity. To deal with this, the government has put in place emergency measures, but are they sufficient in the short, medium and long term?
In addition, new practices are already emerging from this crisis (relocations, development of digital technology, particularly for mobility and teleworking, etc.) which will eventually impact companies’ investment strategies: transformation, R&D, modernisation of production facilities.
These challenges converge on one point: the need for economic players to free up cash as quickly as possible. The good news is that there are untapped pools of cash that can be used to recover liquidity and anticipate tomorrow’s financing. And the time to act is now.
Ayming Belgium’s experts are mobilised and offer you the opportunity to discuss these themes together during a 45-minute webinar on Tuesday 28 April at 11 am (FR) and 2 pm (NL), during which you will be presented with a range of solutions to be activated as of today.
- The post-COVID-19 world: what is at stake? What levers to free up cash in the short, medium and long term?
- Your human capital: what levers to optimise the associated costs?
- Your production equipment: how to reduce your industrial taxes?
- Your vision, your innovations: what measures to support your development?
- Your investments in R&D, training and transformation: what subsidies?