Since 1986 worldwide and for over 15 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of a large Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity. Our job? Helping companies improve their performances in HR, Innovation, Finance and Operations.
Our goal in HR Performance
Our goal is to generate financial gains for our clients and improve the performance of their HR by mapping their HR environment in order to understand the legal factors, financial pressures or problems related to the implementation of management tools HR data.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be in charge of your own customer portfolio and will reduce costs by listing all aspects of your client’s organization related to HR. You will verify that you have achieved all the discounts your customers are entitled to and will claim the savings they could have achieved in the past, while creating opportunities for the future. You will also implement
More concretely, your job as Teamleader will consist out of 2 big pillars:
- You are the link between the HR Performance Consultants and the Finance & HR Performance Manager, where you are able to identify and handle the existing bottlenecks;
- You have one2ones on a weekly bases with each individual within your team to follow-up, to train them, redirect where necessary and support them in their daily work as well in their objectives on a long term bases.
- You guarantee the quality of the service and secure the client satisfaction;
- You develop new saving possibilities within your domain of expertise;
- Lead by example. You coach and guide your team by sharing your knowledge and expertise;
- You are the first point of contact for the other departments and you actively contribute to the meetings with the mid-management;
- You detect and anticipate delicate situations. You have a pragmatic and problem solving approach.
- You unify your team and create a safe, educational and positive work environment where you guarantee the development of the talents of each individual;
- You develop and optimize the current working processes and make sure the team makes a correct follow-up;
- You support the sales department by joining them as a true advisor during client and prospect meetings.
- You promote and represent the image of the company;
- As from the beginning, you regularly visit clients to collect information on their organization and activities, and to conduct HR performance audits focusing on payroll.
- You verify the correct application of tax regulations to your clients’ case, whether your clients have made optimal use of tax reductions or exemptions at their disposal and evaluate if there are tax optimization possibilities. You also look for new tax optimization opportunities.
- You do research on and analyze the tax regulations under review and, where useful or necessary, you write internal summarizing memos for the benefit of your department. You act as point of contact when it is required to consult with an external tax law firm.
- You write a report to your clients including your conclusion on the different possibilities to optimize their national, regional and local tax charge and your proposed practical way forward.
- You support your client in and follow up on the correct implementation of your recommendations. This includes dealing with the different governmental bodies, preparing claims or requests, and defending these before the competent authority.
- You keep good relations with all parties involved, including the various Belgian governmental bodies, competent authorities (federal, regional, provincial or communal) and external tax law firms.
- You execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- You keep on top of and analyze evolutions in the European national, regional and local regulatory framework and case law, and understand what these mean for your clients.
- You help transforming ideas into practical business opportunities.
- While you do not have to prospect or actively increase your client portfolio, it is your responsibility to help secure our business by establishing a long lasting trusted business relationship with your clients.
- You have a master’s degree in law or social law
- You already have a first experience in people management.
- You are curious, analytical and like to discover new things.
- You are result-oriented and like to meet the expectations of your customers
- Dutch is your mother tongue and you speak fluent English.
- You want to work with different customers who are doing pioneering work in various sectors.
- You can work with strict deadlines.
- You enjoy working in a team and can work independently.
- You behave professionally and inspire confidence.
- You see opportunities and find a way to seize them.
- You have a hands-on mentality and talented in motivating people
- You’re a natural coach that can provide guidance and give directions
- You give a long term vision and approach with a short term follow-up.
- You dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the trodden path in search of a suitable solution.
- You express what you think, in writing and orally, in a clear and respectful way.
- You act in a reliable and professional manner.
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to anticipate opportunities and meet challenges. You will have the chance to work independently and will be able to count on our gratitude for each additional achievement.
Our offer also includes:
- We will train you to do the best job possible.
- We will challenge you to improve and expand your skill set.
- We will motivate your creativity and transform it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team that cares, shares and inspires trust.
- As from the beginning, you will sit around the table with the decision makers in SMEs as well as large multinational enterprises.
- You have a clear career path, with a genuine chance of promotion.
- You will work hard, and will get rewarded accordingly, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that strikes a balance between work and play.
- You will be part of a fast growing business, and enjoy the dynamics that go with it.
- You will be part of an international network of highly skilled tax professionals.
- We offer a long term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Well then, apply now and share with us your CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org