Since 1986 worldwide and for almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are a member of a large Business Performance Consulting Group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. At Ayming, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As the Market Development Executive, you are responsible for the market development of your region. This can either be Flanders & Brussels (NL) or Wallonia & Brussels (FR). You will report to the Regional Sales Team Leader.
Your main goals:
- Be a trusted partner for your internal customer: the regional account manager
- Gather, analyze & nurture information, connect with the right internal (marketing and sales) and external stakeholders (prospects) in order to generate valuable contacts (meetings and calls) with our target audience;
- Manage the inbound marketing leads (e.g. contact forms filled via our website);
- Manage the outbound marketing leads (e.g. downloads at our website or from direct mailings);
- Manage the outbound sales activities (e.g. nurture and contact prospects to book meetings);
- In time: Manage the whole sales cycle (e.g. for less complex offers for SME’s) , from lead to contract, in close cooperation with all stakeholders;
- Use every available opportunity to learn and prepare for your next possible role (e.g. Regional Account Manager)
- Act as a proud ambassador of Ayming;
- Be(come) a true SalesForce champion 😉
Who you are
- A first experience in sales (lead or meeting generation)
- Spirit of initiative with entrepreneurial skills, dynamic and proactive attitude;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Dutch-speaking (as a mother tongue or equivalent), and English; (trilingualism is an important asset).
- Results-oriented and ambitious to grow.
What we offer
- A great company culture, where performance meets fun and where dynamics drive results;
- A job with impact, autonomy & flexibility in working hours, homework, working from other offices, … ;
- A warm and professional onboarding, structured to enable a fast start-up;
- A concrete career path in sales or marketing, leading up to becoming a Regional Account Manager (e.g.);
- A lot of learning opportunities and growth possibilities within an international reference player;
- A competitive salary and benefits package (yearly bonus, …)
Are you a talented, hardworking and independent person? Do you like some fun at work?
Then Ayming Belgium is definitely a good opportunity for you!
Apply now, by sending us your CV to email@example.com