We are hiring!
Ayming is the name… Business Performance is our game…
As a renowned player in Business Performance Consulting we advise companies how to improve their performances in Innovation, HR, Finance and Operations. Founded in France in 1986, we cover more than 15 countries today via our own office network. Since almost 20 years we have been servicing the Benelux too.
Ayming Benelux, headquartered in Brussels, offers the best of both worlds, really. As a member of a solid international group we can enjoy strong support (processes) on the one hand. On the other, we still experience a strong start-up spirit (can do attitude) with lots of possibilities to entrepreneur (autonomy) every day.
Next to the advisory expertise we offer, we are exponentially growing our footprint in digital experiences as well. Lots of evolutions to expect here. Big impacts to be made by all who want to contribute.
What we expect from you
As the Market Development Executive, you are responsible for the market development of your region. This can either be Flanders & Brussels (NL) or Wallonia & Brussels (FR). You report to the Regional Sales Team Leader.
Your main goals:
- Be a trusted partner for your internal customer: the regional account manager
- Gather, analyze & nurture information, connect with the right internal (marketing and sales) and external stakeholders (prospects) in order to generate valuable contacts (meetings and calls) with our target audience;
- Manage the inbound marketing leads (e.g. contact forms filled via our website);
- Manage the outbound marketing leads (e.g. downloads at our website or from direct mailings);
- Manage the outbound sales activities (e.g. nurture and contact prospects to book meetings);
- In time: Manage the whole sales cycle (e.g. for less complex offers for SME’s) , from lead to contract, in close cooperation with all stakeholders;
- Use every available opportunity to learn and prepare for your next possible role (e.g. Regional Account Manager)
- Act as a proud ambassador of Ayming;
- Be(come) a true SalesForce champion 😉
Who you are
- First experience in Sales (lead and/or meeting generation);
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial skills, dynamic and proactive attitudes;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Dutch or French speaking native, with solid knowledge in English;
(Trilingualism is a big plus);
- Result oriented and ambitious to evolve.
What we offer
- a great company culture, where performance meets fun and where dynamics drive results;
- a job with impact, autonomy & flexibility in working hours, homework, working from other offices, … ;
- a warm and professional onboarding, structured to enable a fast start-up;
- a concrete career path in sales or marketing, leading up to becoming a Regional Account Manager (e.g.);
- a lot of learning opportunities and growth possibilities within an international reference player;
- a competitive salary and benefits package (yearly bonus, …)
Are you a talented, hardworking and independent person? Do you like some fun at work?
Then Ayming Belgium is definitely a good opportunity for you!
Apply now, by sending us your CV to email@example.com