Since 1986 worldwide and for almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of a large Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity. Our job? Helping company improve their performances in Innovation, HR, Finance and Grants.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. In our team, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
What we expect from you
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you are in charge of the Marketing and Communications team and will
Set up the business expansion strategy in the BeNeLux region:
- Establish marketing & communications strategy & plan and be responsible for the related expenses (in k€)
- Set up the go-to-market strategies for our expanding range of consulting offers
- Monitor the market (investigate new industries, test new offers, adapt to the ever changing regulations) and watch the competitor
Propose and have field marketing operations executed:
- Design and execute plans to generate & nurture leads and measure the ROIs
- Improve pitches, initiate and pilot content creation, update marketing collaterals.
- Manage our external partners: call center, database providers, digital experts, design agencies…
- Manage and improve the quality of our prospects and clients database
- Build and share expertise about our CRM system
- Run on and offline marketing campaigns: email shots, webinars, trade-shows…
- Report on marketing KPI’s
Reinforce Ayming brand awareness and positioning in Belgium:
- Improve Ayming positioning and brand awareness
- Copywrite content: white papers, press releases, posts etc..
- Deploy communication strategies with our PR agency
- Improve our employer’s branding with HR department
Pursue and improve the regional digital strategy
- Improve the accuracy and the ranking of our 3 websites (and more to come)
- Orchestrate our presence on Corporate and local social media and grow followers’ numbers
- Create specific digital content
Be a key contributor to the international MarCom community,
- Be the voice of BeNeLux with the community
- Pilot international projects with local counterparts
Manage a team of 2.
Who you are
- Master in Business Economics, Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or equivalent
- Around 5 years of experience, background in the B2B sector with both high value-added services (IT, telecoms, B2B finance, consulting,…) and strong marketing operations in a context of multiple persona’s selling process
- Appetite for technical subjects and how to translate expert views into marketing assets
- Hands-on and intrapreneurial spirit, energetic, creative, result-driven, self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills
- Languages: native in Dutch and decent level in both English and French
- MS Office, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign, Social Media and other often used tools and communication platforms such as Pardot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics etc.
- Good knowledge in CRM systems
- You have people management experience
What we offer
- A 360° role where you and your team will express all aspects of Marketing and Communications
- Sales and Marketing as one team having a single objective: convince our prospects we’re the best in class.
- The opportunity to learn about performance levers (innovation, tax incentives, real estate taxes, grants) that are key to high-level decision makers at the forefront of the BeNeLux economies
- Exposure and contribution to international MarCom projects within the Ayming group
- A permanent contract;
- A remuneration package with a yearly variable bonus linked to your results and those of the company;
- Stimulating working environment: brand new and well connected offices in Diegem, new flexible way of working
- Access to an international, young and dynamic company with ambitious plans for the future.
Are you a talented, hardworking and independent person? Do you like some fun at work? Then Ayming BeNeLux is definitely a good opportunity for you! Apply now, by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org