Since 1986 worldwide and for almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of a large Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity. Our job? Helping company improve their performances in Innovation Finance & HR Performance.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. In our team, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
Our goal at Ayming
Our goal is to help our partners & clients make the most out of fiscal incentives & financial levers in order to secure their past and finance their future, in Innovation & finance Performance, and in HR performance.
Your duties and responsibilities
Your main mission? You are the right hand and confidant of the Managing Director Benelux.
Your pragmatic approach ensures the right support on a day-to-day basis. But this is not all. In fact, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative and organizational tasks, time will fly!
More specifically, you will :
- Proactively manage the MD’s agenda from A to Z, scheduling meetings, appointments, and conference calls with internal and external stakeholders. Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, accommodation, and transportation, while considering any potential scheduling conflicts.
- Organize and coordinate Internal and external meetings (yes, at home and abroad!) including preparing meeting agendas, collating relevant materials, and taking detailed meeting minutes when required.
- Follow up on action items and deadlines to ensure prompt execution.
- Act as a primary point of contact for internal and external communications on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Monitor and prioritize emails, draft responses, and ensure timely follow-ups to ensure efficient communication flow.
- Assist in preparing presentations, reports, and other business documents as needed, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and professionalism.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism when handling sensitive information and discussions.Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Undertake special projects and research assignments as directed by the Managing Director,
- Contributing valuable insights and analyses to support decision-making processes.
- You have an A1 Secretarial degree or equivalent;
- You have a perfect command of Dutch, both written and spoken a perfect written and oral understanding of English and a good knowledge of French
- A cluttered inbox does not exist for you. An organized inbox equals an organized day ; Excellent organizational and time-management skills are required, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- False urgencies? They don’t get through to you! You know how to detect urgent and important;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal abilities are mandatory
- Proficient in using office productivity tools such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other relevant software.
- Discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
- Resourceful problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically in challenging situations.
- A proactive and adaptable approach, coupled with a strong sense of initiative.
- Knowledge or experience in the consulting sector is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Make the difference and make it happen. You enjoy taking on business, want to make an impact and enjoy building on Ayming’s success.
- Our EVP? We are a company where you can be yourself and make an impact.
- The high 5 HR programs – our focus on your development. Be sure to ask what we can do for you;
- we offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- A pleasant working environment and a 2min walk from the train station (you’re welcome!)
- An interesting, central and crucial position with responsibilities, in which you have room for initiative and growth.
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? And that Ayming can offer you what you are looking for? Then quickly send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now, by sending us your CV to email@example.com