Ayming BeNeLux is hiring!
Ayming is the name… Business Performance is our game…
Since 1986 worldwide and for over 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are a member of an international Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong agile spirit for our Brussels based entity.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. In our team, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for operational management in combination with sales on the field. You report to the Director Sales & Marketing.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Manager:
People management consists of 3 main components: inspiring, coaching and managing your team:
- Inspire your people to get on board to realize our common goals:
- Take responsibility for the sales targets for your region;
- Translate the sales targets for your region into an operational sales approach;
- Create a strong team spirit and stimulate synergies within the team
- Coach and support them where they need help:
- Keep your feet in the field by preparing, attending to and debriefing in customer meetings with your sales in order to make the team and the pipeline stronger;
- Lead by example by sharing expertise and giving feedback so you can push your team to develop further and go to the next level
- Manage the metrics to make sure we are doing the right things:
- Monitor the sales pipeline and process, in order to always be one step ahead;
- Take responsibility for operational sales management: weekly 1to1s, follow-up of absenteeism, development, career path, yearly evaluations, take part to the recruitment process, … .
- Always prepare for your next role within Ayming and therefore invest in developing your successor(s).
Strategic account management:
- Manage a TOP-50 list of strategic prospects;
- Lead by example by still generating contracts;
- Contribute to the development of our business, by bringing ideas to transform our business;
- Take the opportunity of being part of an international company. Collaborate with our HQ (France), other countries and share best practices. As a group we go #furthertogether.
- Experienced Sales Manager;
- Proven track record in B2B sales management and consultative selling;
- Natural coach, able to provide guidance as well as to redirect;
- Hands-on mentality and talented in motivating people;
- Familiar with complex sales cycles and c-level negotiations; (Experience with the Miller Heiman methodology is an asset, not a must);
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial skills, dynamic and proactive attitudes;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Dutch or French speaking native, with solid knowledge in English (Being trilingual is a big plus);
- Affinity with complex topics such as Finance, Tax, Payroll, R&D. (Experience with tech & science sector is an asset);
- Results oriented and you aim to create customer satisfaction
- A great company culture, where performance meets fun and where dynamics drive results;
- A job with impact, autonomy & flexibility in working hours, homework, working from other offices, … ;
- A warm and professional onboarding, structured to enable a fast start-up;
- A lot of learning opportunities and growth possibilities within an international reference player;
- A competitive salary and benefits package (including company car, commissions, yearly bonus, …)
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Apply now by clicking on the button below or by directly sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.