Ayming BeNeLux is hiring!
Since 1986 worldwide and for almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are a member of a large Business Performance Consulting Group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. At Ayming, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
Our objective in Finance Performance
Our goal is to optimize and secure financial costs (including taxes) in order to enable our clients to improve their performance. We focus on 2 specific areas:
- The industrial tool (real estate tax on equipment and tools)
- Property tax (cadastral income, regional taxes and municipal taxes on buildings)
Your tasks and responsibilities
In charge of your own client portfolio, you apply your expertise to the search for savings, the study and the application of levers for optimizing real estate and industrial costs.
You propose tailor-made solutions to reduce the fiscal base and benefit from reductions provided by law.
More concretely, as a Senior Finance Performance Consultant, you:
- After a complete training, you will become an expert in the different Belgian national, regional and local taxes.
- From the start, visit your clients regularly to gather information on their organization and activities, and carry out financial performance audits related to real estate and industrial taxes.
- Check that administrative regulations are correctly applied.
- Verify your clients optimal application of reductions or exemptions.
- Research and develop new opportunities for optimizing fiscal costs.
- Carry out research and analysis, and draft internal briefing notes for your department.
- Act as coordinator for any consultation with an external tax law firm.
- Prepare a report for your clients, including your conclusion on the various possibilities for optimizing their costs at national, regional and local level, and your proposal for a practical solution.
- Help your client to implement your recommendations correctly and follow them up. This includes negotiating with various government bodies and preparing claims.
- Maintain good relations with all parties involved, including the various Belgian public bodies, competent authorities (federal, regional, provincial or municipal) and external tax law firms.
- Execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative part.
- Follow and analyze developments in the regulatory framework and case law at European, national, regional and local level, and understand what this means for your clients.
- Help turn ideas into concrete business opportunities.
- Although you are not required to actively prospect or grow your customer portfolio, it is your responsibility to help secure our business by building lasting, trusting commercial relationships with your clients.
- Take part in mentoring junior consultants.
- You preferably have a Master’s degree in law.
- You have 3 to 5 years relevant experience, preferably in fiscal matters.
- You have a keen interest in national, regional and local fiscality and wish to become an expert in this field.
- You enjoy conducting research and finding arguments that challenge the status quo.
- You are results-oriented and enjoy meeting your clients’ expectations.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a good knowledge of English.
- You can work to strict deadlines.
- You like to work in a team and can work independently.
- You see opportunities and find ways to exploit them.
- You dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the marked path in search of a suitable solution.
- Respectful of others, you express your ideas clearly both orally and in writing.
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to seize opportunities and meet challenges. In our team, you have the opportunity to work independently and you are recognized for every effort.
Our offer also includes:
- A complete training in the field.
- We will challenge you to improve and expand your skill set.
- We will motivate your creativity and transform it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team ready to support you and who share the team spirit.
- As from the beginning, you will sit around the table with the decision makers in SMEs as well as large multinational enterprises.
- You have a clear career path, with a genuine chance of promotion.
- You will work hard and be rewarded accordingly, including a performance bonus linked to your results.
- You will work in an environment that respects work-life balance.
- You will be part of a fast-growing business and appreciate the momentum that comes with it.
- You will be part of a network of highly qualified professionals in the field.
- We offer a long-term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Apply now by clicking on the button below or by directly sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.