You will be in charge of your own customer portfolio and will reduce costs by listing all aspects of your client’s organization related to HR. You will verify that you have achieved all the discounts your customers are entitled to and will claim the savings they could have achieved in the past, while creating opportunities for the future. You will also implement performance programs that improve compensation packages at constant employer cost.
Since 1986 worldwide and for over 15 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of a large Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity. Our job? Helping companies improve their performances in HR, Innovation, Finance and Operations.
Our goal in HR Performance
Our goal is to generate financial gains for our clients and improve the performance of their HR by mapping their HR environment in order to understand the legal factors, financial pressures or problems related to the implementation of management tools HR data.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrate your expertise in the various Belgian subsidies and incentives related to pay and salaries, both on social tax and income tax.
- Analyze legal provisions and collective labor agreements that apply to the client sector.
- Visit your clients regularly to collect information about their organization and activities.
- Conduct HR performance audits, which means that you analyze, propose and explain the various possibilities for optimizing the calculation of the salary costs of the client.
- Prepare reports, support your client in the correct implementation of your recommendations and follow up.
- Run your projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- Maintain good relations with all parties involved including the Belgian Pay Administration, the Belgian Tax Administration and the Belgian Social Security Office
- Track changes in national (and international) payroll and employment subsidy legislation and understand what it means for your clients.
- Contribute to the development of our business and help turn our ideas into business opportunities by building long-term business relationships with your customers.
- You preferably have a degree in one of the following disciplines: Master of Laws, Business Administration or Economics and more than 3 years of relevant experience (in Payroll or HR Services).
- You have a special passion for Hard HR, especially Payroll, and want to continue to develop your expertise in the field.
- You understand that for most companies, their employees are their main asset but also their main cost.
- You have affinity for numbers and work easily with MS Office, especially Excel.
- You are curious, analytical and hungry for knowledge
- You are result-oriented and like to meet the expectations of your customers
- You are native Dutch/French and speak English fluently.
- You can take on work that is subject to strict deadlines.
- You love working in a group but also independently.
- You spot opportunities and find ways to take advantage of them.
- In search of a workable solution, you dare to step out of your comfort zone and off the beaten track.
- You express your idea in writing and orally in a clear and respectful way.
- You behave professionally and inspire confidence.
- You have a clear career path.
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to anticipate opportunities and meet challenges. You will have the chance to work independently and will be able to count on our gratitude for each additional achievement.
Our offer also includes:
- Training, thanks to the coaching and the expertise of your peers and your hierarchy, to enable you to carry out your work as well as possible.
- The opportunity to develop your own territory with autonomy and responsibility
- We will encourage your creativity and turn it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team ready to support you, who shares and inspires trust.
- From the beginning, you will be brought to the table with decision-makers from national companies as well as large multinationals in all kinds of sectors.
- Your efforts will be rewarded, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that respects the balance between work and pleasure.
- You will be part of an international network of highly qualified HR professionals.
- We offer a long-term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for?
Well then, apply now!