Since 1986 worldwide and almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of a large Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity. Our job? Helping companies improve their performances in HR, Innovation, Finance and Operations.
Our goal is to generate financial gains for our clients and improve the overall performance related to HR, Innovation or Finance matters.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You are the driving power and organizational talent behind The Finance Business Partner.
The finance Business partner is in charge of directing financial planning and strategy, analyzing and reporting on financial performance, overseeing audit and tax functions, developing and implementing accounting policies, preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets, reviewing departmental budgets and Cash.
The Finance Business Partner are part of the Executive Committee of Ayming Belgium and closely working with the Managing director of the company as with the Global CFO of the Group.
Concretely, after a complete training, you will be able to manage tasks such as:
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions;
- Track and reconcile bank statements;
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs);
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed;
- Perform the administrative tasks of the Finance BP;
- You are fully bilingual English/French and Dutch is a plus.
- Your knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures is good
- If you have a work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officeror similar role, you are one step ahead!
- MS Excel has no secrets for you
- Organization, pragmatism and time-management are keywords in your daily work
- An eye for details, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A qualitative and on the job training to support you in your day to day job
- You will be challenged to improve and expand your competencies
- You will be part of a team that is ready to support you and share knowledge
- You will work in an environment that respects the balance between work and pleasure
- You will be part of a fast-growing company and will appreciate the dynamics that comes with it
- We offer a full-time, open-ended commitment.
You think you fit the profile? And that we offer what you are looking for? Then apply and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.