Ayming BeNeLux is hiring !
Ayming offers, since 1986 worldwide and for more than 15 years in Belgium, the best of both worlds: we are part of a large Business Performance Consulting Group, active in 15 countries with about 1.300 employees, and at the same time Ayming Belgium has a strong startup-mentality.
Our goal in Innovation Performance
We improve our clients’ innovation performance by mapping their scientific environment, regardless of the location of their production lines, R&D centres or patents. The improvement consists of optimising their access to various grants, promoting their participation in R&D projects or improving their ability to invest in R&D through external financing.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be in charge of your own client portfolio, under the supervision of more experienced colleagues, and you will apply your optimisation expertise by helping your clients with the various tax incentives in Belgium and Europe, including all premiums and subsidies and the deduction for patent income or innovation called “Inno box”.
In particular, you will :
- After full training, you will become an expert on the different Belgian subsidies and tax measures and you will be responsible for optimising the benefits for innovative companies.
- From the beginning, you will regularly visit customers, perform audits, collect data on the customer’s organisation and activities, analyse that information and assess opportunities. Consequently, you will build a relationship of business trust with your clients.
- You prepare appeals and reimbursement requests, as well as technical files to support these requests.
- You assist clients with advice to improve the performance of their R&D strategy and Innovation Management.
- You execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- You maintain good relations with all parties involved, such as the Belgian Tax Administration and the Belgian Science Policy Office (BELSPO).
- You keep abreast of evolutions in the national and international regulations concerning R&D and Innovation. You are responsible for your own client portfolio, under the guidance of more experienced colleagues.
- You contribute to the development of our company and help turn ideas into business opportunities.
- As your experience and expertise grow, so will your responsibilities.
- You understand that R&D and Innovation are two crucial factors for economic growth and maintaining general prosperity.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in law or technical sciences, and affinity with innovation and technology.
- You are curious and like to discover new things
- Ideally, you already have a first work experience as a consultant. Knowledge of the Belgian R&D tax measures and/or R&D subsidies is an advantage.
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue and you speak fluent English.
- You want to work with different customers who are doing pioneering work in various sectors.
- You can work with strict deadlines.
- You enjoy working in a team and can work independently.
- You see opportunities and find a way to seize them.
- You dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the trodden path in search of a suitable solution.
- You express what you think, in writing and orally, in a clear and respectful way.
- You act in a reliable and professional manner.
In our successful and fast-growing company, you will work in a young and dynamic team that likes to seize opportunities and enjoys a challenge. In our team, you will have the opportunity to work independently and get recognition for every effort made.
Our offer also includes:
- We offer you training so that you can do your job as well as possible.
- We will challenge you to sharpen and extend your skills.
- We will encourage your creativity and turn it into business opportunities.
- You will be part of a team that is there for you, sharing with you and inspiring confidence.
- From the start, you will sit alongside decision-makers from national companies and major multinationals in a wide range of sectors.
- You will have a clear career path, with real opportunities for promotion.
- Your hard work will be rewarded, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment where work and leisure are in balance.
- You will be part of a fast growing company and benefit from the dynamics that come with it.
- You will be part of an international network of highly skilled R&D experts.
- We offer a long-term commitment.
Do you think you fit the profile? And that we offer what you are looking for? Then apply now and share your CV and motivation with us at firstname.lastname@example.org .