Since 1986 worldwide and for over 15 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of an international Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.400 employees, working in 16 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
Your objective as Finance Business Partner
Reporting hierarchically to the Benelux Managing Director, you will perform and supervise all financial activities for Benelux.
You are in charge of all financial and accounting reports for the countries, to support business planning, and to roll out local corporate finance policies.
Your main responsibilities are:
Finance and controlling
- Drafting of the Group accounting rules applied in the country (this local version of the group‘rule has to be consistent with the group policy and has to be validated by the corporate finance team)
- Communication and explanation of the group rules/definition to the managing team of the country
- Ensure the correct application of the group’s rules in every delivery or closing
- Delivery and closing:
- Delivery of the complete monthly reporting package (P&L, KPI, Rolling forecast …) in accordance with Group‘rules on a timely basis and with accuracy
- Delivery of the annual statutory accounts in accordance with local gap on a timely basis and with accuracy (Target: no adjustment proposed by external auditors)
- Managing all the specific local financial operations and ensuring compliance with local rules related to matters of accounting, taxation and all local obligations related to these operations
- Managing the construction and the delivery of the YEF and the budget (P&L, KPI…) on a timely basis.
- Focus on specific financial items
- Accrued Income (FAE) ( Monthly posting of new FAE; controlling; “settling”)
- Bad debt and ageing
- Staff costs (bonuses and commissions; consistency of HR cube)
- Cash (analyze actual figure and forecasts)
- Provision for risks ( mainly warranty)
- Intercompany reconciliation (local responsibility and liaise closely with all the financial managers)
- Drafting of the different existing financial processes of the country
- Control of their compliance with the group policy
- Communication and explanation of the financial processes to the local managing team
- Concerned processes:
- Sales process (from the signature to the cash receipt, all the value chain)
- Purchasing process
- Cash management process
- HR process (for the financial part only)
- Intercompany transactions
- Specific financial process
- Schedule of financial closing on local and group level
- Description of every closing step
- Audit program: Act as an active member of this program, which will be implemented through 2 or 3 audits during the year
Act as a business partner
Implement by respecting the group rules all that is possible in order to support the local managing team to reach its objectives
- Develop an « Ebit and cash » culture in the country through:
- The accuracy and pertinence of the analysis of the standard delivery (P&L, KPI…)
- The delivery of specific studies/support required by local management
- The contribution of the improvement of the Working Capital
- Support in the implementation of IT tools related to business
- Cost and cash savings culture (act with proactivity at local and group level)
- Operating costs
- Financial costs
- Tax and Corporate income tax…
- Develop the use and then assist the local managing team by using the Controlling tool (TM1)
Be a finance manager requires to act at different levels:
- Management of the finance local team
- Ensure the development of the team
- Act as a real member of the group financial team
- Facilitate the communication (Intercompany, closing…)
- Share the knowledge (business, process, analyze, opportunity, threat…)
- Manage the relation with your internal customers
- Country Manager (local managing team)
- Other support departments (HR, Legal, IT….)
- Manage the relation with your stakeholders
- Financial Auditors
- Tax and social administration
- After graduating in Corporate Finance and/or Accounting, you gained previous experience in Finance: audit or finance analyst or accounting… in a multinational corporation or financial audit firm.
- You have full English and Dutch proficiency. French is a plus.
- You have the ability to perform in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment.
- You work at ease in a matrix structure and with a high degree of complexity.
- You are able to understand complexity, links between business needs, local accounting, company processes, to liaise with stakeholders at different levels of the organization, to manage priorities and to give accurate financial reports and directional reports for the countries.
- You have experience in indirect and functional management.
- You know the Accounting standards, principles of corporate finance management; the basics of local tax management and are fully proficient in Excel
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to anticipate opportunities and meet challenges. You will have the chance to work independently and will be able to count on our gratitude for each additional achievement.
Our offer also includes:
- A long term commitment.
- A company with a young entrepreneurial spirit with a constant focus on growth.
- A competitive remuneration package including a company car, as well as a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- A challenging job with a lot of variety in a high pace professional company with room for own initiatives and personal contribution.
- We will train you to do the best job possible.
- We will challenge you to improve and expand your skill set.
- You will be part of a team that cares, shares and inspires trust.
- You will work in an environment that strikes a balance between work and play.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for?
Well then, apply now