EIC Accelerator Webinar
Although we would have liked to welcome you personally with a handshake and a coffee, the responsible move for us is to transform our event of Wednesday March 25 at 2 pm.
Therefore, a webinar will be held for the info session, and individual conference calls will be organised for the eligibility checks.
This won’t affect the quality of the event in any way, and will help ensure maximum safety 19 for everyone.
If you are an SME with disrupting innovative projects, in a prototyping or testing phase, and ambition to push international boundaries, then the European grant EIC Accelerator (previously known as SME Instrument) can help you accelerate your growth!
We are happy to invite you to our EIC Accelerator Webinar, organised together with Inspiralia and m27, on Wednesday March 25, 2020 at 2pm.
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity? To find out all about:
• The kind of projects the EIC Accelerator can financially support;
• The amounts that can be granted, depending on the stage of your project, between € 0.5 and € 2.5 million;
• The key factors for a successful application process;
• The potential eligibility of your projects, thanks to a personalised eligibility check;
• The additional Private Equity opportunities to accelerate your growth.
So make sure you subscribe now, as seating is limited!
14h00 EIC Accelerator – Funding Opportunities
15h00 Are you eligible? The timing of the individual eligibility checks will be discussed with you personally.
Read more about the EIC Accelerator grant