You innovate. We help you finance it.
The Europe 2020 Strategy aims to make the EU the most dynamic and competitive knowledge-based economic centre in the world and to achieve the target of investing 3% of the GDP in R&D. Therefore, stimulating R&D is a clear priority in Europe and therefore also in Belgium.
The identification and justification of the R&D environment of projects is in our DNA. In order to finance the R&D from and for Belgian companies, we map your scientific environment globally and locally, no matter where the industries, production lines, the R&D centres or patents are.
By improving Innovation Performance, we make sure:
- To maximise the use of available public finance support incentives, tax credits and fiscal deductions for innovation;
- To promote participation in publicly co-funded collaborative R&D projects: public/private partnerships for SME’s/large corporations;
- To enhance a company’s capacity to invest in R&D by the use of external financing.
What we do
The main incentive possibilities for innovation in Belgium is depending on various levels of implementation and are subject to complex conditions & procedures as well as frequent legislative changes. We support you with four types of incentives:
Financing innovation incentives coordination
- Enhanced deduction for investments in R&D
- Partial exemption on wage withholding tax for researchers
- Grants & subsidies
- Patent Income Deduction
Innovation assessment & audit services
- Assessment & Potential estimation
- Audit & Safety Check
The identification of potential performance optimisation goes hand in hand with the creation of needed inquiries to obtain those particular financial resources.
We add value to your organisation
- We work with different methodologies and deliver scientific expertise by engineers, legal experts, financial experts…
- All our claims are submitted to solid approval and secured by our technical direction
- You get an ongoing support from the audit phase until the implementation of the recommendations. We make sure to share our know-how with your internal team
- Our team of consultants is fully dedicated to data collection, analysis and setting up recommendations
- Our teams are reinforced with external recognised specialists in several fields
- We have an extensive experience in both Belgium and Europe: Ayming offers you 30 years of experience as European leader in innovation financing: more than € 10 billion R&D-costs have been valorised in Europe and North-America in the past 5 years, more than € 700 million have been obtained for tax credits for research and in 2011, we obtained more than € 500 million in financial support since 2000.
We have a proven expertise in several fields
|Engineering & transport||Life sciences & pharmaceutics||Banking & Insurance|
|Biotechnology, ICT & agro-technology||Energy & environment||Nanotechnology & industrial processes|