Our history, that of a pioneering group...
More than 30 years of experience in improving the performance of companies.
Once upon a time … The Ayming group was born one day in June 1986
- ALMA Intervention is founded in a small office in Asnières, France, at first providing tax expertise (business taxes, local taxes, etc.) and soon followed by social expertise (social contribution auditing, etc.).
- Starting in June 1986, its staff expands to 30 by December.
ALMA is named one of the "Companies of the Decade" (a trophy awarded by Bain & Companie / L'Expansion) for having increased its turnover through recurring business
- An ISO 9001 certification is awarded to all of ALMA Group's activities.
- The first offices are opened abroad.
- The company has now 190 employees
- The ALMA Group is acquired by Novexel, specialised in bonus, aid and subvention engineering.
- Acquisition of IP Stratégies, a Brussels based company specialised in groth projects and strategies.
Acquisition of AP Group which today includes AP Consultants, operating in social cost savings and F. Initiatives, which is based in Nogent and carries out tax credit specific audits (research and training).
- Alma Intervention becomes Alma Consulting Group.
- In 2000, a new ISO 9001 Certification is awarded to all of ALMA Group's activities.
- The company now has 350 employees.
- Opening of the Spanish office in Madrid.
- Opening of the Belgian office in Brussels.
- Acquisitions of SAD and Thermotique.
- Opening of the Polish office in Warsaw.
- Axio Poland
- C.F.C. Experts
- Cristal Décisions which specialised in Operations Performance.
- Acquistions of:
- IRH (Acciline: AT tracking),
- Andéléa (Prevention),
- Winter Associés (Planning),
- Saving Point (Operating Costs).
- A new ISO 9001 certification is awarded.
- Launch of the 1st Barometer for Absenteeism and Commitment in France.
- Opening of the UK and Canadian offices.
- The group exceeds the threshold of 1000 employees.
- Acquisitions of:
- PCMG (telecom and energy)
- Alturia (advice in insurance business)
- Pinchevsky, specialised in obtaining tax credit for research, located in Canada.
- The Paris office moves to Gennevilliers.
Ayming signs the United Nations' Global Compact.
The group is present in 10 countries and has 15000 customers.
- Acquisition of LowendalMasaï, expanding the group's presence in China, Japan, Germany and Italy.
- A new IDO 9001 certification is awarded.
- The group rebrands to Ayming.
- Creation of Ayming Slovakia.
- Creation of Ayming USA.
- Founding of the Business Performance Awards.
- Capital magazine ranks Ayming one of the best consulting firms.
- 2nd edition of the Business Performance Awards.
Launch of the Ayming Institute and release of its first publication:
"Absenteeism: Red Alert".
- Opening of the Irish office.
- Once again, Ayming is named one of the best consulting firms by Capital magazine.
- Ayming Belgium is nominated as Trends Gazelle 2019.
- 3rd edition of the Business Performance Awards.
We are experts in business performance and work in 4 main areas, with a proven approach to operational advice, so that organisations and their employees can develop further.
Our 1,300 employees are spread across 15 countries in Europe and North America. They have shared their leadership and knowledge sharing experience with our customers for more than 30 years. Together with them, they develop a strong proximity relationship to help them achieve exceptional results.
By focusing on innovation, finance and tax, human resources and operations, we have demonstrated our ability to deliver concrete results by generating 1.1 billion euros for our clients through research and development funding alone.
A new energy, together:
Our ambition: to increase the financing capacity of your strategic projects, to reduce your structural costs, while creating and developing a favourable environment to the continuous improvement of your processes and to the commitment of your employees. We are at your side to give you an energy boost and to help you to improve and simplify the decision-making process for all parties involved.
Together with our customers, we develop a strong proximity relationship to help them achieve exceptional results. We are proud to have been supporting many of our customers for more than 10 years.