- Each region has developed its own subsidy programmes for Innovation through the instruments of the Vlaamse agentschap innoveren en ondernemen (VLAIO), the Agence pour l’Entreprise et l’Innovation (AEI) for Wallonia, and Innoviris for the Brussels Capital Region.
- There are a hundred different subsidies in support of R&D.
- Some of these subsidies are cumulative, others are not.
Conditions of application
- These differ according to the particular subsidy.
- Identifying the subsidy or subsidies best suited to your projects before proceeding to actual investment.
- Developing project knowledge, understanding the methods of application (project calls, local administrative counter) and any possible deadlines.
- Finding the time and resources to compile the file. Ayming joins forces with its specialist partner to see to the end-to-end technical composition of your file to make your chances the best possible.
- Prompt delivery of the reports to the administrative bodies.
The added value of Ayming Belgium
With our specialist partner in the presentation of your applications you can expect:
- a greater chance of success.
- a solution that guides you through all administrative steps.
- a payment formula that consists of both fixed and variable elements.