Controlling your tax costs is essential for the economic performance of your company: optimising the taxation of your investments, improving your profitability, maximising your cashflow, … are daily challenges.
Our targeted actions to optimise the taxation of your investments
In order for your investments to be a genuine source of growth, it is important to optimise their taxation. Too many Belgian enterprises are confronted with the accumulation of taxes on offices and on their machinery and equipment.
Taking a pragmatic approach for more than 15 years, the experts at Ayming rely on a solid expertise in the optimisation and taxation securing of buildings, machinery and equipment, not only with the Land Registry and the property income tax office but also with the municipal authorities.
On a model of payment for success the Ayming consultants take charge of all your actions relating to:
- Optimisation of industrial taxes: from their fiscal revalorisation to their contestation with the tax authorities, our experts secure a correct value of the withholding tax on machinery and equipment, the tax on motive power, taxes on dangerous establishments and other local taxes.
- Optimisation of real estate taxation on offices, tertiary buildings (shopping centres, hotels, homes, …) and industrial buildings, during their construction, demolition or extensive renovation: our team of experts contests the amount of the new cadastral income and optimises the withholding tax on immovable assets as well as other associated regional and municipal taxes on immovable assets. For more info : Lokale en regionale fiscaliteit op kantoorgebouwen (2021)
Fiscalité locale et régionale appliquée aux immeubles de bureau (2021)
A tailored accompaniment to optimise your VAT flows
- Optimisation of VAT flows: after having identified their flows, our VAT experts audit the compliance of your VAT, assuring recoveries and refunds, and offer specific advice on the subject.
Your short- and long-term benefits
- A fairer taxation allowing you to better valorise your investments and your treasury flows while recovering any overpayments;
- Future savings perpetuated and secured over the long term: our consultants first act in depth, on the basic taxable structures, and then see whether more short-term measures might be in order;
- A transfer of knowledge throughout the mission between our experts and your specialists.