Belgium is blessed with 550 different types of regional subsidies. Some are designed to support the reorganization of a company and involve large-scale training plans. For example: the introduction of a new technology or the digitization of a production line entail the redeployment of skills and, for that reason, will require investments.
Examples of subsidies for which our experts can support you:
- Brussels Region: recruitment support, training support;
- Wallonia: premium for the employment of workers with disabilities, language course cheques in connection with internationalization project, training projects in connection with centres of competitiveness;
- Flanders: training section of the Strategische Transformatiesteun, sectoral support measures, on-the-job training period bonus.
- Feasibility study: working alongside you, our experts analyse the subsidies for which your company is eligible, in the different regions too if your company has multiple sites or locations.
- Submission of claims to the various competent authorities: compilation and editing of the file, official submission of your claim to the authorities, assistance in the possible defence of the claim through to finally obtaining the subsidy
- Management of payments and possible support documentation for invested amounts.
Our added value
- You multiply by a factor of three your chances of seeing your project subsidized: our experts attend to the presentation of your claim adapted to the requirements of the tax authorities, respect the set deadlines and provide answers to any additional questions that may be raised by the tax authorities.
- You can present files in which the amounts are optimized.
- You gain time and effectiveness.