Since 1986 worldwide and for over 15 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of an international Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
Our objective in Finance Performance
Our goal is to identify and evaluate tax reductions for our clients according to the laws in force and thus reduce the amount of their tax returns. We focus on 3 specific areas: the industrial tool (real estate tax on equipment and tools), real estate (cadastral income, regional taxes and municipal taxes on buildings) and the VAT flow (compliance).
Your tasks and responsibilities
In charge of your own customer portfolio, you implement your expertise to optimize the real estate and industrial taxation of your customers, which you monitor and develop. You propose tailor-made solutions to reduce the base and benefit from tax reductions provided by law.
- After a complete training, you will become an expert in the different Belgian national, regional and local taxes.
- As from the beginning, you regularly visit clients to collect information on their organization and activities, and to conduct finance performance audits focusing on tax.
- You verify the correct application of tax regulations to your clients’ case, whether your clients have made optimal use of tax reductions or exemptions at their disposal and evaluate if there are tax optimization possibilities. You also look for new tax optimization opportunities.
- You do research on and analyze the tax regulations under review and, where useful or necessary, you write internal summarizing memos for the benefit of your department. You act as point of contact when it is required to consult with an external tax law firm.
- You write a report to your clients including your conclusion on the different possibilities to optimize their national, regional and local tax charge and your proposed practical way forward.
- You support your client in and follow up on the correct implementation of your recommendations. This includes dealing with the different governmental bodies, preparing claims or requests, and defending these before the competent authority.
- You keep good relations with all parties involved, including the various Belgian governmental bodies, competent authorities (federal, regional, provincial or communal) and external tax law firms.
- You execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- You keep on top of and analyze evolutions in the European national, regional and local regulatory framework and case law, and understand what these mean for your clients.
- You help transforming ideas into practical business opportunities.
- While you do not have to prospect or actively increase your client portfolio, it is your responsibility to help secure our business by establishing a long lasting trusted business relationship with your clients.
- As your experience and expertise grow, your responsibilities will grow too.
- You have a master in law.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, and have a good knowledge of English
- You have experience in tax consulting.
- You have a distinct interest in national, regional and local taxes, and a desire to become a subject matter expert in this field.
- You understand that all companies, whether SME or MNE, are confronted with a multitude of taxes levied by many different governmental bodies, and that those taxes combined are in many cases more important than the income tax.
- You like to do legal research and find arguments to question the status quo.
- You are committed to results, and to meeting the expectations of your clients.
- You can cope with working with strict deadlines.
- You love team work, and do great on your own.
- You spot opportunities and find a way to leverage on them.
- Looking for a workable solution, you dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the beaten path.
- Respectful of others, you speak your mind in clearly spoken and written words.
- You conduct yourself in a professional and trust inspiring way.
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to anticipate opportunities and meet challenges. You will have the chance to work independently and will be able to count on our gratitude for each additional achievement.
Our offer also includes:
- We will train you to do the best job possible.
- We will challenge you to improve and expand your skill set.
- We will nurture your creativity and transform it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team that cares, shares and inspires trust.
- As from the beginning, you will sit around the table with the decision makers in SMEs as well as large multinational enterprises.
- You have a clear career path, with a genuine chance of promotion.
- You will work hard, and will get rewarded accordingly, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that strikes a balance between work and play.
- You will be part of a fast growing business, and enjoy the dynamics that go with it.
- You will be part of an international network of highly skilled tax professionals.
- We offer a long term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Well then, apply now and share with us your CV and motivation at email@example.com