Since 1986 worldwide and for almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are a member of a large Business Performance Consulting Group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. At Ayming, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
Our objective in Finance Performance
Our goal is to optimize and secure financial costs (including taxes) in order to enable our clients to improve their performance.
We focus on 2 specific areas:
o Tax costs on industrial facilities (real estate tax on machinery and equipment);
o Property tax costs (cadastral income, regional and local taxes, …);
Your tasks and responsibilities
In charge of your own client portfolio, you apply your expertise to the search for savings, the study and the application of levers for optimizing real estate and industrial costs.
You propose tailor-made solutions to reduce the fiscal base and benefit from reductions provided by law.
Concretely, as a Finance Performance Consultant, you:
- Demonstrate your expertise in the various Belgian national, regional and local taxes.
- From the start, you will visit clients regularly to gather information about their organization and activities, and to conduct financial performance audits related to real estate and industrial taxes.
- Ensure that administrative regulations are correctly applied.
- Check the optimal application by your clients of discounts or exemptions.
- Look for new opportunities to optimize fiscal costs.
- Conduct research and analysis and write internal memos for your department.
- Participate in a possible consultation with an external tax law firm.
- Write a report for your clients about optimization levers.
- Support your clients and monitor the correct implementation of your recommendations. This includes negotiating with various government entities and preparing claims.
- Maintain good relations with all parties involved, including the competent administrative authorities (federal, regional, provincial or communal) and external law firms.
- Execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- Are informed and analyze developments in the European, national, regional and local regulatory and legal context.
- Turning ideas into practical business opportunities.
- While you do not have to actively prospect or grow your client portfolio, it is your responsibility to help us run our business by building long-term, trusting business relationships with your clients.
- As your experience and expertise increases, so will your responsibilities.
- You have a Master’s degree in law.
- You have an affinity with tax matters.
- You enjoy conducting research and finding arguments that challenge the status quo.
- You are result-oriented and like to meet the expectations of your clients.
- You are fluent in French, and have a good knowledge of English.
- You can work with strict deadlines.
- You like to work in a team but also independently.
- You see opportunities and find a way to seize them.
- In search of a workable solution, you dare to step out of your comfort zone.
- You express what you think, in writing and orally, in a clear and respectful way.
- You act in a reliable and professional manner.
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to anticipate opportunities and meet challenges. You will have the chance to work independently and will be able to count on our gratitude for each additional achievement.
Our offer also includes:
- A complete training in the field.
- We will challenge you to improve and expand your skills.
- We will encourage your creativity and turn it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team ready to support you and who share the team spirit.
- From the start, you will have contact with decision-makers from SMEs as well as large multinationals.
- You will have a well-established career path, with a real chance of promotion.
- You will work hard and be rewarded accordingly, including a performance bonus linked to your results.
- You will work in an environment that respects work-life balance.
- You will be part of a fast-growing business and appreciate the momentum that comes with it.
- You will be part of a network of highly qualified professionals in the field.
- We offer a long-term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Well then, apply now and share with us your CV and motivation at email@example.com