Ayming BeNeLux is hiring!
Since 1986 worldwide and for almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are a member of a large Business Performance Consulting Group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. At Ayming, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
Our goal in Grants Performance
You support our clients by detecting, within the framework of their investment strategies, the eligible government incentives at local, regional and European level and by preparing, submitting and following up their application file. By providing advice and guidance to the management of innovative projects, you also accompany our clients when they are confronted with valorization and technical issues.
Through our differentiated Grants team, we guarantee our clients support for a very wide range of grant opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
You are in charge of a client portfolio characterized by a diversity of sectors. You are responsible for the contact with both the client and the government and ensure an efficient follow-up. You analyze business cases, determine whether projects fall within well-defined subsidy schemes and evaluate the chances of success. You are also responsible for the concrete elaboration and the writing of subsidy applications.
In particular, you will:
- Make searches on relevant websites, in circulars and legal texts in order to stay informed of new and/or modified subsidy schemes and to target subsidy possibilities for your clients.
- Support clients in preparing a business case that supports the subsidy application numerically and substantively.
- Hold meetings with customers to detect interesting subsidy projects.
- Guide customers through the range of possibilities offered by the subsidy landscape in Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels (and Europe).
- To build and manage a portfolio of clients by establishing good relationships with clients and with the administrations.
- Regularly visit clients, perform audits, collect data on the organization and activities of the client.
- Write grant applications that accurately reflect what the client has in mind. You succeed in highlighting the strengths of a project in order to increase the chances of success.
- Providing administrative follow-up on grant applications.
- If required, you assist clients in finding external partners.
- Contribute to the further development of your department and convert new opportunities into business opportunities.
- You have a master’s degree in science, engineering, economics or law.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in consultancy, focused on developing R&D projects, writing grant applications and audit reports.
- You have an affinity with numbers and (large) investment projects.
- You are willing to support clients from A to Z and manage a portfolio.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, whereby interactive participation in meetings and workshops is not foreign to you.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, …
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- You have good technical writing skills and can adapt your writing style to the target audience.
- You are flexible while respecting the necessary deadlines.
- You like to work in a team, but can also work independently.
- You can think out-of-the-box and dare to step out of your comfort zone.
- You are analytical and critical.
- You have strategic insight and are not afraid to do research.
- Meetings at C-level do not scare you (CFOs, managers, CEOs, …)
- A certain level of knowledge or affinity with innovation or technical sciences is an asset.
- You act in a reliable and professional manner.
- We offer you training so that you can do your job as efficiently as possible.
- We will challenge you to sharpen and extend your skills.
- We will encourage your creativity and turn it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team ready to support you, who shares and inspires trust.
- From the beginning, you will be brought to the table with decision-makers from national companies as well as large multinationals in all kinds of sectors.
- You will have a clear career path, with real opportunities for promotion.
- Your hard work will be rewarded, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that respects work/life balance.
- You will be part of a fast growing company and benefit from the dynamics that come with it.
- You will be part of an international network of highly skilled HR professionals.
- We offer a long-term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Apply now by clicking on the button below or by directly sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.