Ayming BeNeLux is recruiting!
Ayming offers, since 1986 worldwide and for more than 15 years in Belgium, the best of both worlds: we are part of a large Business Performance Consulting Group, active in 15 countries and with around 1,300 employees, and at the same time Ayming Belgium has a strong startup mentality.
As a Grants Consultant you assist our clients in their search for government funding for many important projects. You help them to identify potentially interesting grants and create a general awareness of the different funding mechanisms. In addition, you offer support in the entire process of a grant application and you take care of the contact with the relevant authorities.
Our goal in Grants performance
You support our clients by detecting, within the framework of their investment strategies, the eligible government incentives at local, regional and European level and by preparing, submitting and following up their application file. By providing advice and guidance to the management of innovative projects, you also accompany our clients when they are confronted with valorization and technical issues. Through our differentiated Grants team, we guarantee our clients support for a very wide range of grant opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
You are in charge of a client portfolio characterized by a diversity of sectors. You are responsible for the contact with both the client and the government and ensure an efficient follow-up. You analyze business cases, determine whether projects fall within well-defined subsidy schemes and evaluate the chances of success. You are also responsible for the concrete elaboration and the writing of subsidy applications.
In particular, you will:
- Make searches on relevant websites, in circulars and legal texts to stay informed of new and/or modified subsidy schemes to target subsidy possibilities to your clients.
- Support clients in preparing a business case that supports the subsidy application numerically and substantively.
- Hold meetings with customers to detect interesting subsidy projects.
- Guide customers through the range of possibilities offered by the subsidy landscape in Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels (and Europe).
- To build and manage a portfolio of clients by establishing good relationships with clients and with the administrations.
- Regularly visit clients, perform audits, collect data on the organization and activities of the client.
- Write grant applications that accurately reflect what the client has in mind. You succeed in highlighting the strengths of a project in order to increase the chances of success.
- Providing administrative follow-up on grant applications.
- If required, you assist clients in finding external partners.
- Contribute to the further development of your department and convert new opportunities into business opportunities.
- You have a master’s degree in science, engineering, economics or law.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in consultancy focused on developing R&D projects, writing grant applications and audit reports.
- You have an affinity with numbers and (large) investment projects.
- You are willing to support clients from A to Z and manage a portfolio.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, whereby interactive participation in meetings and workshops is not foreign to you.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, …
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- You have good technical writing skills
- You are flexible while respecting the necessary deadlines.
- You like to work in a team, but can also work independently.
- You can think out-of-the-box and dare to step out of your comfort zone.
- You are analytical and critical.
- You have strategic insight and are not afraid to do research.
- Meetings at C-level do not scare you (CFOs, managers, CEOs, …)
- You are passionately about innovation and science
- You act in a reliable and professional manner.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Well then, apply now and share with us your CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org