Ayming BeNeLux is hiring!
Since 1986 worldwide and for almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are a member of a large Business Performance Consulting Group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. At Ayming, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
Our goal in HR Performance
Ayming supports its clients in their “Rewards” strategy, helping them optimize the entire “personnel expense” item. By accompanying them in managing payroll incentives present in Belgium, Ayming also offers its know-how in optimizing salary packages, helping clients to attract and retain the best talent available.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be in charge of your own client portfolio and responsible for analyzing all the existing lines between the ‘gross amount’ and the ‘net amount’ on a payslip in order to achieve substantial savings on all employer payroll charges. You will also set up performance programs to improve compensation packages at constant employer cost.
Specifically, you will:
- Visit your clients regularly to collect information about their organization and activities.
- Conduct HR performance audits, which means that you analyze, propose and explain the various possibilities for optimizing the calculation of the client’s salary costs.
- Analyze legal provisions and collective labor agreements that apply to the client’s sector.
- Prepare reports, support your client in the correct implementation of your recommendations and ensure follow-up.
- Carry out your projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- Maintain good relations with all parties involved including the Belgian Pay Administration, the Belgian Tax Administration and the Belgian Social Security Office.
- Track changes in national (and international) payroll calculation and employment subsidy legislation, and understand what it means for your clients.
- Contribute to the development of our business and help convert our ideas into business opportunities by building long-term business relationships with your clients.
- You preferably have a degree in one of the following disciplines: Master of Law, Business Administration or Economics and more than 3 years of relevant experience (in Payroll or HR Services).
- You have a special passion for Hard HR, and want to continue developing your expertise in this field.
- You understand that for most companies, their employees are their main asset, but also their main cost.
- You have an affinity for numbers and work easily with MS Office, especially Excel.
- You are curious, analytical and hungry for knowledge
- You are result-oriented and like to meet the expectations of your clients
- You are a native French speaker and speak English fluently.
- You can take on work that is subject to strict deadlines.
- You love working in a group but also independently.
- You spot opportunities and find ways to take advantage of them.
- In search of a workable solution, you dare to step out of your comfort zone and off the beaten track.
- You express your ideas clearly and respectfully, both orally and in writing.
- You behave professionally and inspire trust.
- You have a clear career path.
- We offer you training so that you can do your job as efficiently as possible.
- We will challenge you to sharpen and extend your skills.
- We will encourage your creativity and turn it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team ready to support you, who shares and inspires trust.
- From the beginning, you will be brought to the table with decision-makers from national companies as well as large multinationals in all kinds of sectors.
- You will have a clear career path, with real opportunities for promotion.
- Your hard work will be rewarded, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that respects work/life balance.
- You will be part of a fast growing company and benefit from the dynamics that come with it.
- You will be part of an international network of highly skilled HR professionals.
- We offer a long-term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Apply now by clicking on the button below or by directly sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.