Since 1986 worldwide and for over 15 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of an international Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong agile SME spirit for our Brussels based entity.
Our goal in Innovation Performance
We improve the innovation performance of our customers by mapping their scientific environment, regardless of the location of their production lines, R & D centers or patents. The improvement consists in optimizing the obtaining of various subsidies, promoting their participation in R & D projects or improving their ability to invest in R & D through external funding.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You are in charge of your own customer portfolio as well as a team of innovation performance consultants. You apply your expertise in the field of optimization by helping your clients and go the extra mile by advising on the various tax incentives in Belgium and Europe, including all premiums and subsidies and the deduction of patent or other income innovation called “Inno box”.
- In terms of job content, you are responsible for the combination of people management with operational customer portfolio management;
- You have one2ones on a regular basis with each individual within your team, to follow up and adjust where necessary;
- Lead by example, you coach and guide your team by sharing your expertise and knowledge;
- You support the sales department by going to customers as an expert in your field;
- After a complete training, you will be specialized in the different Belgian R&D grants and tax incentives, in charge of maximizing their benefits for innovative businesses.
- You will visit clients on regular basis, conduct audits, collect data on client’s organization and activities, analyze these information and assess opportunities. You will establish a trusted business relationship with your clients.
- Prepare refund claims, refund requests and technical files to back up these requests.
- Advise clients on improving performance of their R&D strategy and Innovation management.
- Manage and execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- Keep good relations with all parties involved in the process, including the Belgian tax authorities and the Belgian science policy administration.
- Keep track on evolutions of the national and international regulatory framework regarding R&D and Innovation.
- Be responsible for your own client portfolio, with the support of experienced and international colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of Ayming business, and help transforming ideas into business opportunities.
- You have a good understanding that R&D and Innovation are key drivers for economic growth and the preservation of general welfare.
- You have a master degree and have affinities for innovation and technology.
- You already have a first experience in people management or as a project manager.
- You are curious and like discover new things.
- You have a first professional experience as consultant or in the industry. Knowledge in Belgian R&D tax incentives and/or R&D grants and incentives are an asset.
- You are native Dutch and are fluent in English.
- You want to work with a variety of clients that do ground breaking works in all sorts of sectors.
- You can cope with working with strict deadlines.
- You love to work in a group, and do great on your own.
- You spot opportunities and find a way to leverage on them.
- Looking for a workable solution, you dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the beaten path.
- Respectful of others, you speak up your mind in clearly spoken and written words.
- You conduct yourself in a professional and trust inspiring way.
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to anticipate opportunities and meet challenges. You will have the chance to work independently and will be able to count on our gratitude for each additional achievement.
Our offer also includes:
- We will offer you a training to be efficient in your daily work.
- We will challenge you to improve and expand your skill set.
- We will nurture your creativity and transform it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team that cares, shares and inspires trust.
- As from the beginning, you will sit around the table with the decision makers in SMEs as well as large multinational enterprises in all kinds of sectors.
- You have a clear career path.
- You will be part of a rewarding system accordingly to your investments, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that strikes a balance between work and play.
- You will be part of a fast growing business, and enjoy the dynamics that go with it.
- You will be part of an international network of highly skilled R&D professionals.
- We offer a long term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for?
Well then, apply now!