Since 1986 worldwide and for over 15 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of an international Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong agile SME spirit for our Brussels based entity.
Our goal in Innovation Performance
We improve the innovation performance of our customers by mapping their scientific environment, regardless of the location of their production lines, R & D centers or patents. The improvement consists in optimizing the obtaining of various subsidies, promoting their participation in R & D projects or improving their ability to invest in R & D through external funding.
Your tasks and responsibilities
In charge of your own customer portfolio, you apply your optimization expertise by assisting your customers on the various tax incentives in Belgium and Europe, including all premiums and subsidies as well as the deduction of patent or other income innovation called “Inno box”.
More concretely, your job as Teamleader will consist out of 2 big pillars:
- You are the link between the Innovation Performance Consultants and the Innovation Performance Manager, where you are able to identify and handle the existing bottlenecks;
- You have one2ones on a weekly bases with each individual within your team to follow-up, to train them, redirect where necessary and support them in their daily work as well in their objectives on a long term bases.
- You guarantee the quality of the service and secure the client satisfaction;
- You develop new saving possibilities within your domain of expertise;
- Lead by example. You coach and guide your team by sharing your knowledge and expertise;
- You are the first point of contact for the other departments and you actively contribute to the meetings with the mid-management;
- You detect and anticipate delicate situations. You have a pragmatic and problem solving approach.
- You unify your team and create a safe, educational and positive work environment where you guarantee the development of the talents of each individual;
- You develop and optimize the current working processes and make sure the team makes a correct follow-up;
- You support the sales department by joining them as a true advisor during client and prospect meetings.
- You promote and represent the image of the company;
- You are specialized in the different Belgian R&D grants and tax incentives, in charge of maximizing their benefits for innovative businesses.
- As from the beginning, you will visit clients on regular basis, conduct audits, collect data on client’s organization and activities, analyze these information and assess opportunities. You will establish a trusted business relationship with your clients.
- Prepare refund claims, refund requests and technical files to back up these requests.
- Advise clients on improving performance of their R&D strategy and Innovation management.
- Manage and execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- Keep good relations with all parties involved in the process, including the Belgian tax authorities and the Belgian science policy administration.
- Keep track on evolutions of the national and international regulatory framework regarding R&D and Innovation.
- Be responsible for your own client portfolio, with the support of experienced and international colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of our business and help turn our ideas into business opportunities by building long-term business relationships with your customers.
- You have a master’s degree preferably in law or technical engineering and an affinity with innovation and technology.
- You have a good understanding that R&D and Innovation are two crucial factors for economic growth and maintaining general prosperity.
- You already have a first experience in people management.
- You are curious, analytical and like to discover new things.
- You are result-oriented and like to meet the expectations of your customers
- Knowledge of Belgian R&D tax measures and/or R&D grants is a plus.
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue and you speak fluent English.
- You want to work with different customers who are doing pioneering work in various sectors.
- You can work with strict deadlines.
- You enjoy working in a team and can work independently.
- You behave professionally and inspire confidence.
- You see opportunities and find a way to seize them.
- You have a hands-on mentality and talented in motivating people
- You’re a natural coach that can provide guidance and give directions
- You give a long term vision and approach with a short term follow-up.
- You dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the trodden path in search of a suitable solution.
- You express what you think, in writing and orally, in a clear and respectful way.
- You act in a reliable and professional manner.
In our thriving and growing business, you work in a young and dynamic team ready to anticipate opportunities and meet challenges. You will have the chance to work independently and will be able to count on our gratitude for each additional achievement.
Our offer also includes:
- Training, thanks to the coaching and the expertise of your peers and your hierarchy, to enable you to carry out your work as well as possible.
- The opportunity to develop your own territory with autonomy and responsibility
- We will encourage your creativity and turn it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team ready to support you, who shares and inspires trust.
- From the beginning, you will be brought to the table with decision-makers from national companies as well as large multinationals in all kinds of sectors.
- Your efforts will be rewarded, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that respects the balance between work and pleasure.
- We offer a long-term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Apply now and share with us your CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org