Since 1986 worldwide and for over 15 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are member of an international Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong agile spirit for our Brussels based entity.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As Marketing Campaigns Coordinator, you have the opportunity to manage the 360°marketing cycle. You are responsible for the marketing tactics that support the ambitious and commercial strategy of Ayming BeNeLux, where you’ll also manage the digital marketing linked to your dedicated offer(s).
As a key-player and product lead you ensure the link between the several departments and your product and coordinate the different lead generation initiatives.
Moreover, you’ll be responsible for the tasks below:
Coordination of marketing campaigns
- Setting up from A to Z of multi-channel lead generation & nurturing campaigns: analysis of the offer, definition of targets, creation of the database, drafting of the commercial pitch, creation of multi-channel collateral, management of the various prospecting channels and communication (emailing, telemarketing, social networks, web)… all under the supervision of the Marketing and Communications Manager
- The reporting in general, such as campaign report, KPI analysis, recommendations in order to be always more efficient
- You will manage the collaboration with external service providers (telemarketing and external agencies)
Marketing product lead
- You are the marketing owner for a defined portfolio of offers (sales pitch, sales support tools, pitch / scripts, definition of targets, launch in conjunction with consulting teams, creation of specific content, etc.)
- Stay up to date about the market knowledge figures and key market players, competitive intelligence, definition of potential, assistance in developing the marketing plan
- Your prospecting database is always up to date (updating, enrichment, etc.)
- Website management in connection and consistency with HQ (updated NL / FR / EN content (text, downloadable content, news, events, press releases, press publications …), contact point for the team web HQ, analysis of visits, monitoring of contact and registration forms, KPIs & analytics …) + SEO / SEA) is part of your responsibilities
- Social media management: publication calendar, monitoring, sponsored campaigns, becoming the LinkedIn ambassador: providing training and ensuring that best practices are applied
- You are the CRM super-user, give training and ensure that best practices are applied, establish dashboards, monitor commercial activities and their follow-up in the CRM
- Writing / copywriting such as web pages, product sheets, social media publications, email signatures, articles, press releases, customer testimonials, white papers + NL / FR (/ ENG) translation
- Graphic design (product sheets, social media publications, email signatures), videos (webinars, testimonials, teasers, corporate branding …), podcast, PowerPoint presentations
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing and at least 2 years of experience in B2B marketing
- You have a first experience in lead nurturing, and in the management of marketing campaigns
- You have a first experience in working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Excel has no secrets for you (formulas, pivot tables, graphics…)
- A good knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus
- Knowledge of basic graphic design is an asset (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Your writing skills are impeccable
- You have a passion for technical subjects such as innovation, finance and databases
- You can be described as analytical and creative
- You are pragmatic, organized, a true self starter and breath the company culture
- You are a Dutch native speaker with a very good knowledge of English
In our successful and quickly growing company, you’ll work in a young and dynamic team that likes a challenge and utilizes opportunities. In our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work independent and you’ll receive recognition for your efforts.
Our offer also includes:
- A contract of indefinite duration
- An interesting salary package with a bonus system, linked to individual and collective results and other extralegal benefits
- The opportunity to further develop your skills within the lead generation, in a thriving commercial environment
- Working in a stimulating professional environment, where you get the opportunity to be in contact with the decision-makers within the Benelux economy
- Access to a growing and dynamic international company with ambitious plans for the future
Are you the person we’re looking for? Do not hesitate and share with us your CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org.