Ayming BeNeLux is hiring!
Since 1986 worldwide and for over 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are a member of an international Business Performance Consulting group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong agile spirit for our Brussels based entity.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. In our team, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
What we expect from you
As the Regional Account Manager, you are responsible for the development of your client portfolio in your region. You report to the Sales Manager.
Your main missions:
- Be a trusted partner to your c-level contacts in Finance, HR, R&D;
- Generate and nurture leads that convert into contracts;
- Manage the whole sales cycle, from lead to contract, in close cooperation with all stakeholders;
- Liaise with our experts team before, during & after kick off the consulting phase;
- Secure our customer relations by managing their satisfaction above all;
- Act as a proud ambassador of Ayming;
- Be a true SalesForce champion
- Strive for the highest possible conversion rate, to change efficiency
- Account management, as well as cross- and up-selling (yes, also on an international level)
- A close collaboration with the business, with the common goal of growing Ayming along with it.
- Innovate, be the added value and make the difference.
You are on the road for around 80% of your time.
- Experienced B2B sales, with proven track record in business development;
- Familiar with complex sales cycles and c-level negotiations. (Experience with the Miller Heiman methodology is an asset, not a must);
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial skills, autonomous, dynamic and proactive attitudes;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Dutch or French speaking native, with solid knowledge in English. (Trilingualism is a big plus);
- Affinity with complex topics such as Finance, Tax, Payroll, R&D. (Experience with tech & science sector is an asset);
- Result oriented and aim to create customer satisfaction
- MS Office is not unfamiliar to you, as well as input into a CRM system.
- You bring “consultative selling” and demonstrate the added value of Ayming in your conversations.
- You are results-oriented and client-oriented.
- You invest in a long-term relationship with your clients.
- Permanent contract
- Motivating remuneration package including commissions, bonus, company car and other benefits
- Home office possible
- Stimulating working environment, in contact with high level decision makers at the forefront of the Belgian economy
- Improved expertise regarding finance, tax and HR
- Access to an international, young and dynamic company with ambitious plans for the future
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Apply now by clicking on the button below or by directly sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.