Since 1986 worldwide and for almost 20 years in Belgium, Ayming offers the best of both worlds: we are a member of a large Business Performance Consulting Group with about 1.300 employees, working in 15 countries, combined with a strong start-up spirit for our Brussels based entity.
The benefits for you? In our successful and strongly growing company, you can work with a young and dynamic team that likes to anticipate on opportunities and be challenged. At Ayming, you get to work autonomously and you can count on extra recognition when you go the extra mile.
Our goal in Innovation Performance
Ayming supports its clients in their innovation strategy by helping them optimize R&D funding and accompanying them in the management of incentives available in Belgium. This enables clients to concentrate on their core business, and contributes to strengthening their competitiveness in the market.
Your tasks and responsibilities
In charge of a customer portfolio, you will help them on a daily basis to manage the financing of their innovation.
In particular, you will :
- From the beginning, you will visit clients on a regular basis, conducting audits, collecting data on the client’s organization and activities, analyzing the information and evaluating opportunities with the aim of establishing a relationship of professional trust with your clients.
- You prepare appeals and reimbursement requests, as well as technical files to support these requests.
- You advise clients on improving the performance of their R&D strategy and innovation management.
- You execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- You maintain good relations with all parties involved in the process, including the Belgian tax authorities and the Belgian science policy administration (BELSPO).
- You keep track of evolutions of the national and international regulatory framework regarding R&D and Innovation.
- You will be responsible for your own customer portfolio, under the supervision of more experienced colleagues.
- You contribute to the development of our company and help turn ideas into business opportunities.
- As your experience and expertise grow, so do your responsibilities.
- You understand that R&D and Innovation are two crucial factors for economic growth and maintaining general prosperity.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in law or technical sciences, and have an affinity for innovation in general.
- You are curious and like to discover new things
- You already have 5 years of relevant experience as a consultant. Knowledge of the Belgian R&D tax measures and/or R&D subsidies is an advantage.
- Dutch is your mother tongue and you speak fluent English.
- You want to work with different clients who are doing pioneering work in various sectors.
- You can work with strict deadlines.
- You enjoy working in a team and can work independently.
- You see opportunities and find a way to seize them.
- You dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the beaten track in search of a suitable solution.
- You express what you think, in writing and orally, in a clear and respectful way.
- You act in a reliable and professional manner.
In our successful and fast-growing company, you will work in a young and dynamic team that likes to seize opportunities and enjoys a challenge. In our team, you will have the opportunity to work independently and get recognition for every effort made.
Our offer also includes:
- We offer you training so that you can do your job as efficiently as possible.
- We will challenge you to sharpen and extend your skills.
- We will encourage your creativity and turn it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team ready to support you, who shares and inspires trust.
- From the beginning, you will be brought to the table with decision-makers from national companies as well as large multinationals in all kinds of sectors.
- You will have a clear career path, with real opportunities for promotion.
- Your hard work will be rewarded, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that respects work/life balance.
- You will be part of a fast growing company and benefit from the dynamics that come with it.
- You will be part of an international network of highly skilled R&D experts.
- We offer a long-term commitment.
Do you think you fit the profile? And that we offer what you are looking for? Then apply now and share your CV and motivation with us at email@example.com.