To welcome everyone individually, our culture is truly inclusive. Every day, we take strong, concrete and tangible action:
- After their return from maternity leave, we pay attention to the transition moments of the mothers through conversations and long-term counselling.
- In the case of long-term illness, the return after sick leave is followed by the possibility of adjusting working hours.
- For senior staff, we are preparing the start of a new chapter in their lives: the pension. We provide the necessary information and offer the possibility to work half-time.
- We, as a company, also contribute to the world: we give free time to our “Aymers”, so that they can be socially involved in associations or start-ups.
- We also sponsor charity events: Brussels Half Marathon, Run against Cancer, la parisienne,…
These are important subjects for us, but especially for the company we want to build together. This is why we are members of associations promoting diversity, including management and innovative themes in the field of human capital. Real actions, real impacts.