- Objective: helping SMEs to accelerate the sale and marketing of their innovations on an international scale.
- EIC Accelerator builds on the former Phase 2 of the SME Instrument and enables the financing of projects with an impact expected between 18 and 24 months.
- Amounts funded
- Direct: between 500.000€ and 2.500.000€, representing 70% of the direct costs of the project;
- In blended finance (optional): up to 15.000.000€.
Conditions of application
- An SME in the European sense of the word.
- With innovating an disruptive projects nearing the stage of sale and marketing (minimum TRL6).
- International ambitions in Europe and/or outside Europe.
- Identifying projects eligible for the measure and producing the supporting file.
- Find the time and resources to compile the file. Ayming joins forces with its specialist partner to see to the end-to-end technical composition of your file to make your chances the best possible.
- Negotiate the Grant Agreement with the competent authorities.
- Report on the progress of the project in a timely manner.
The added value of Ayming Belgium
With our specialist partner in the presentation of your applications you can expect:
- A greater chance of success,
- A solution taking care of all the administrative procedures, but also a preparation to the pitch to be delivered in English before the jury of the European Innovation Council, should your project be selected,
- A technical file with market research, a business plan and a plan you can use to pitch to private investors.