How to unlock and secure R&D financial levers?
We are happy to invite you to our Webinar, organised by Jefferson Wells, on Thursday November 18th at 12:30.
This webinar will highlight tax optimization opportunities and financial levers that Belgium offers in R&D investments.
R&D financial levers in the Belgium context
- Belgium awarded Innovation leader in the EU Innovation Scorecard 2021
- In 2019 BE R&D expenditure > 3,19% GDP (that’s a first)
- Covid-19 X Tax controls tsunami X War for talents *
5 financial pillars of public innovation incentives
- Wage withholding tax exemption *
- Innovation Income Deduction
- R&D related Investment Deduction
- Author’s rights fiscal regime
- R&D grants
- Do’s and Don’ts to make the most and secure the applications of these levers
The key speakers will be Mathieu Gryson, Head of Jefferson Wells and Stefaan Heyvaert, Innovation Performance manager at Ayming.