Ayming is the name… Business Performance is our game…
As a renowned player in Business Performance Consulting we advise companies how to improve their performances in Innovation, HR, Finance and Operations. Founded in France in 1986, we cover more than 15 countries today via our own office network. Since almost 20 years we have been servicing the Benelux too.
Ayming Benelux, headquartered in Brussels, offers the best of both worlds, really. As a member of a solid international group we can enjoy strong support (processes) on the one hand. On the other, we still experience a strong start-up spirit (can do attitude) with lots of possibilities to entrepreneur (autonomy) every day.
Next to the advisory expertise we offer, we are exponentially growing our footprint in digital experiences as well. Lots of evolutions to expect here. Big impacts to be made by all who want to contribute.
What we expect from you
As the Regional Account Manager, you are responsible for the development of your client portfolio in your region. You report to the Regional Sales Team Leader.
Your main goals:
- Be a trusted partner to your c-level contacts in Finance, HR, R&D;
- Connect their strategic needs and agenda’s to (the business results of) the Ayming solutions;
- Generate and nurture leads this way, that convert into contracts;
- Manage the whole sales cycle, from lead to contract, in close cooperation with all stakeholders;
- Liaise with our experts team before, during & after kick off the consulting phase;
- Secure our customer relations by managing their satisfaction above all;
- Act as a proud ambassador of Ayming;
- Be a true SalesForce champion 😉
Who you are
- Experienced B2B sales, with proven track record in business development;
- Familiar with complex sales cycles and c-level negotiations.
(Experience with the Miller Heiman methodology is an asset, not a must);
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial skills, dynamic and proactive attitudes;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Dutch or French speaking native, with solid knowledge in English.
(Trilingualism is a big plus);
- Affinity with complex topics such as Finance, Tax, Payroll, R&D.
(Experience with tech & science sector is an asset);
- Result oriented and aim to create customer satisfaction
What we offer
- a great company culture, where performance meets fun and where dynamics drive results;
- a job with impact, autonomy & flexibility in working hours, homework, working from other offices, … ;
- a warm and professional onboarding, structured to enable a fast start-up;
- a lot of learning opportunities and growth possibilities within an international reference player;
- a competitive salary and benefits package (including company car, commissions, yearly bonus, …)
Are you a talented, hardworking and independent person? Do you like some fun at work?
Then Ayming Belgium is definitely a good opportunity for you!
Apply now, by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org